In this special nonprofit communications edition of the Soar podcast, Taylor Shanklin sat down with communications expert and founder of 1832 Communications, Ephraim Gopin. Ephraim led an organization through a recession and he is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to messaging and communications.
In this episode, Taylor and Ephraim touched upon:
- How to thaw oneself out and get unfrozen so that you can communicate
- Inviting goats to meetings
- Pulling in the board in this time of need
- A history lesson from Ephraim's time as a CEO during the 2008 recession
- How to focus on self-care in this awkward moment in time
Sign up for Ephraim's newsletter and follow along at: https://1832communications.com/